Commercial and Industrial Infrastructure
JGP offers a wide variety of structural and civil engineering services for the industrial and commercial sector. Supported by our geotechnical / ground engineering department, we can provide designs for new builds, extensions and refurbishments. Our experienced engineers provide support from project conception to completion; including contract documentation, engineering design and construction monitoring.
Our extensive project experience includes:
- Inspections and investigations of existing buildings and sub-structures for refurbishment;
- Finite Element Analysis to enable re-use of existing foundations rather than wholesale replacement;
- Sub-structure design over complex ground conditions for the quarry industry;
- Design of coastal structures, inspections and remedial design of sea defences, jettys, ports and harbours;
- Infrastructure for energy power stations, fuel depots, water treatment works and incinerators;
- Design of heavy civils associated ready-mix concrete batching plants and delivery yards;
- Weighbridge foundation design;
- Design of haulage roads and associated drainage;
- Heavy civil structures design for industrial plant; and
- Temporary works design.